AIR AND SEA TRANSPORTATION
Comparatively for a short period of time air transportation became very popular. The growth of air transport capacity, the development of international trade, optimization of logistics schemes, reduction of transportation costs – all this made air transportation available to a large number of customers who need, above all, on fast delivery of products and cargo.
Is one of the most efficient types of cargo transportation over long distances. This type of transportation is so popular because water occupies most of the surface of the globe, and there is no dependence on the availability of roads and railway interchanges – routes are laid according to optimal schemes. Concerning the cost – this is the most profitable type of freight. It is also the most popular way of oversized cargo shipment. For shipping by sea, there are practically no restrictions, which simplifies the delivery procedure, making it more profitable, fast and reliable.
- Worldwide air delivery
- Air delivery of all cargo types
- Organization of charter cargo flights
- Direct contact with the largest shipping lines
- Organization of ferries for auto and railway transport
- Transportations by containers of any modification
- High reliability
- Low risk of damage and loss of cargo
• The possibility of a one-time transportation of large quantities of various cargoes.